Lady Gaga is someone who lives completely within [the industry]. That’s what you can get if you say ‘yes.’ I would have those outfits on and my hair would look like that and those are the songs I would sing. Everybody else on my label’s budget would get cut in order for my Grammy performance with Elton John to be banging.
— M.I.A. in issue 05 of SPREAD|Artculture magazine
- NYMag: Lady Gaga
- Perez Hilton: M.I.A. Continues Her War Against the New York Times and Lady Gaga
- ONTD: Dazed & Confused cover, SPREAD|Artculture cover, Maya talks some more about The New York Times, Lady Gaga, etc.
- Design Scene: M.I.A. by Ruud Baan for SPREAD|Artculture
- Trendhunter: Zippered Sunglasses - The M.I.A SPREAD Artculture Editorial by Ruud Baan is Popping
- Design You Trust: M.I.A. for SpreadArtCulture Magazine
…and many more!